Clients / Friends / Humans: First, let me take this moment to wish you health and well-being in every way.
Those of you who are our maintenance clients have already heard from us about how we can help you communicate your message. Dream Warrior is happy to pitch-in during this chaotic and critical time.
Here are some thoughts and recommendations to consider (and we know most of you have already done this):
- Put a pop-up or popover on your site so you patrons and customers can readily find information.
- Designate a new and separate advisory webpage that you can update and change as information changes. That should be the place where everyone can go to for current information – which will help your internal team as well as clients.
- Include the latest updates regarding programs / services
- Include the best local and national resources for information such as WHO and CDC.
- Put best personal care practices as a service
- Let them clearly know what you are doing on a schedule and maintenance basis — we are cleaning in this way or here is our refund/exchange policy.
- Update them on the best way to reach you — phone lines and emails are very busy…explain that.
- Then pass this information and page everywhere…
- Post on social media
- Create a link on menu
- Include a link in email footers (of course send an email as well)
- Consider your PPC or retargeting campaigns – how can you adjsut them to best serve your customers. Do you need to change your ads letting them know of cancellations? Can you give the options to work with you during this process – alternatives to refunds?
Please call us if we can help: 818.610.3316 x1
As for us, we are keeping safe and helping the best we can. I am off to New York this weekend to speak at the Arts Reach conference – I expect there will be plenty of seats on the plane. I will be careful and keep you updated.