It’s great to be able to share news about additional options and lower costs in the video realm. Many of you are doing various forms of video content including streaming, pay walls, conferencing webinars, OTT, social…and the list goes on. Been to TikTok lately?
But the options are expanding at light-speed. Two years ago we supported clients with streaming services, ground-up apps and custom websites. Those continue to be great options…but the invigorating change is the pricing behind the curtain. While video backbones are still a necessity for streaming speed, the options have increased and prices have decreased. Do a search and the options will astound you.
It is important to look at all the elements prior to making your selection. Pricing options could include subscription costs, bandwidth charges, CC fees among others. Features range from simple linked based streaming to subscriptions, downloads and rentals..not to mentioned video chats and webinars.
Welcome to wonderland (or a video trailer).
Now is not the time to profit – so please know in advance that our consultations will be free and our pricing will be at sustainable rates for our team.
DWG understands how dramatically your business/life/business-life have changed in the last few weeks and perhaps, minute-by-minute. Perhaps we can help….24/7.
Do you need online access to your business such as selling products online, updating your clients, hosting your digital messages? DWG will brainstorm and implement promptly. We stand ready to be your digital support whether you are a long-time client or someone with a new need. Let’s talk.
LaMae and Nami
Clients / Friends / Humans: First, let me take this moment to wish you health and well-being in every way.
Those of you who are our maintenance clients have already heard from us about how we can help you communicate your message. Dream Warrior is happy to pitch-in during this chaotic and critical time.
Here are some thoughts and recommendations to consider (and we know most of you have already done this):
- Put a pop-up or popover on your site so you patrons and customers can readily find information.
- Designate a new and separate advisory webpage that you can update and change as information changes. That should be the place where everyone can go to for current information – which will help your internal team as well as clients.
- Include the latest updates regarding programs / services
- Include the best local and national resources for information such as WHO and CDC.
- Put best personal care practices as a service
- Let them clearly know what you are doing on a schedule and maintenance basis — we are cleaning in this way or here is our refund/exchange policy.
- Update them on the best way to reach you — phone lines and emails are very busy…explain that.
- Then pass this information and page everywhere…
- Post on social media
- Create a link on menu
- Include a link in email footers (of course send an email as well)
- Consider your PPC or retargeting campaigns – how can you adjsut them to best serve your customers. Do you need to change your ads letting them know of cancellations? Can you give the options to work with you during this process – alternatives to refunds?
Please call us if we can help: 818.610.3316 x1
As for us, we are keeping safe and helping the best we can. I am off to New York this weekend to speak at the Arts Reach conference – I expect there will be plenty of seats on the plane. I will be careful and keep you updated.
Those of you who already work with us know how often we talk about servers and security. It’s a mainstay of our daily communication and vital to providing to-notch service. In fact, our excellent server up-time is a result of this prioritization and effort (you know this because I’m afraid we brag a bit).
Our managed service provider featured our story recently.
Read about our AWS servers here.
I attended INTIX in Anaheim, California at the Disneyland Hotel Convention Center with my Dream Warrior Group colleagues Nami our CTO and LaMae our Bossy Pants /CEO. INTIX focuses on bringing ticketing companies, CRM providers and the venues that need them, together.
As a digital website agency, Dream Warrior Group was one of the few developers at the event which I thought was strange. Without a developer to connect all the pieces, from website to CRM / Database to ticketing software, you are not selling any tickets online.
Even the keynote speaker Martin Clarkson (link goes to a similar talk not the INTIX keynote) partner of MC LTD mentioned repeatedly the need for integration in the industry around issues of primary versus secondary sellers, adapting to disruptive influence and accommodating new markets (see Beijing pop. 28.5 million) and embracing the technology to get to 2020. The website is the partner to ecommerce (mobile optimized please) but a silent partner only noticed when it goes down.
With the proliferation of sites anyone can build a website but can any website build your ticketing business?
Spoiler alert, I work for a website company that caters to performing arts and live event producers and
shockingly my answer is no.
Here’s my case:
A self-built website is typically not:
1) Search Engine Optimized
2) Designed to get patrons to purchase in a minimum of clicks and scrolls
3) Supported by a team that can make adjustments (including coding) as needed in real time.
4) Easy to use on the back end. The ARTdynamix Content Management System is optimized for the user.
So, we spent our week talking to great live-event, ticketing companies and CRM providers that need to connect and also hanging out with anthropomorphic animals. If we didn’t connect at the conference and you have a question reach out at email@example.com or 310-341-3930.
Look for LaMae and Nami in NYC in for Arts Reach March 17-19, 2016