Congratulations Shawn and the Flushing Town Hall team! What a pleasure to work with you on your site launch – thank you for putting your trust in the Dream Warrior Group. Like many of our customers, Flushing Town Hall has proactively dived into virtual presentations and the results have been great. So their new ARTdynamix™ version manages ‘Virtual’ Locations and is ready to jump back to in-person or a mix going forward.
Their site contains many of ARTdynamix™ latest features (multi-lingual, accessibility) as well as customer favorites such as widgets, rentals, calendars, press releases, live streaming and deep links. Ticketing is connected via API to AudienceView which saves time and minimizes clicks. You will also see the accessibility menu that must be a best practice for all organizations to serve your patrons as well as avoid potential litigation.
Here is Flushing Town Hall’s amazing mission but I recommend you check out their site to read more:
The mission of Flushing Council on Culture and the Arts (FCCA) is to present multi-disciplinary global arts that engage and educate the global communities of Queens, New York and New York City, New York, in order to foster mutual appreciation. As advocates of arts equity since 1979, we support local, immigrant, national, and international artists, developing partnerships and collaborations that enhance our efforts. As a member of New York City’s Cultural Institutions Group (CIG), we serve as stewards of Flushing Town Hall, restoring, managing and programming the historic 1862 landmark on behalf of the City of New York. FCCA celebrates the history of Queens as the home of Jazz, by presenting the finest in Jazz performance. We are committed to arts education and hands-on learning, for the arts-curious, arts enthusiasts, and professional artists. We serve one of the most diverse communities in the world, and strive to uphold the legacy of inclusiveness that has defined our community since the Flushing Remonstrance of 1657
Dream Warrior Group is excited and proud to introduce the newest member of our team, Hoorain!
Now is not the time to profit – so please know in advance that our consultations will be free and our pricing will be at sustainable rates for our team.
DWG understands how dramatically your business/life/business-life have changed in the last few weeks and perhaps, minute-by-minute. Perhaps we can help….24/7.
Do you need online access to your business such as selling products online, updating your clients, hosting your digital messages? DWG will brainstorm and implement promptly. We stand ready to be your digital support whether you are a long-time client or someone with a new need. Let’s talk.
Top Software Companies in Los Angeles
LaMae and Nami
Clients / Friends / Humans: First, let me take this moment to wish you health and well-being in every way.
Those of you who are our maintenance clients have already heard from us about how we can help you communicate your message. Dream Warrior is happy to pitch-in during this chaotic and critical time.
Here are some thoughts and recommendations to consider (and we know most of you have already done this):
- Put a pop-up or popover on your site so you patrons and customers can readily find information.
- Designate a new and separate advisory webpage that you can update and change as information changes. That should be the place where everyone can go to for current information – which will help your internal team as well as clients.
- Include the latest updates regarding programs / services
- Include the best local and national resources for information such as WHO and CDC.
- Put best personal care practices as a service
- Let them clearly know what you are doing on a schedule and maintenance basis — we are cleaning in this way or here is our refund/exchange policy.
- Update them on the best way to reach you — phone lines and emails are very busy…explain that.
- Then pass this information and page everywhere…
- Post on social media
- Create a link on menu
- Include a link in email footers (of course send an email as well)
- Consider your PPC or retargeting campaigns – how can you adjsut them to best serve your customers. Do you need to change your ads letting them know of cancellations? Can you give the options to work with you during this process – alternatives to refunds?
Please call us if we can help: 818.610.3316 x1
As for us, we are keeping safe and helping the best we can. I am off to New York this weekend to speak at the Arts Reach conference – I expect there will be plenty of seats on the plane. I will be careful and keep you updated.
Those of you who already work with us know how often we talk about servers and security. It’s a mainstay of our daily communication and vital to providing to-notch service. In fact, our excellent server up-time is a result of this prioritization and effort (you know this because I’m afraid we brag a bit).
Our managed service provider featured our story recently.
Read about our AWS servers here.